Scholarships at St. Paul's Cathedral School
Scholarships are available to exceptional candidates at 11+. Applications are welcome from existing pupils of the School, or from external candidates. Existing choristers of St. Paul's Cathedral are already considered to be music scholars.
Advantages and Expectations of Scholarship at St Paul’s Cathedral School
We offer an enviably broad curriculum within our Year 7&8 programme which provides stretch and ambition to every child in a highly creative and supportive community. St Paul’s Cathedral School is rated ‘Excellent’ in every category by the ISI. This rich and varied environment, in which Scholars can thrive without being the outsider, creates the ideal platform for young people to become the best of themselves.
Situated under the shade of the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, the school has easy access to the best that London can offer in the cultural life of one of the world’s leading capital cities.
Scholarship attracts 10% fee remission.
Scholars are expected to uphold the highest standards within our community and as ambassadors to the school.
A maximum of 8 scholarships may be awarded in each academic year, within which a maximum of 4 scholarships may be awarded to existing pupils. Scholarships may be awarded in any, or none, of the four categories: Academic, Music, Sport and Art.
Awards are made on merit alone.
Caveat: Scholarship Awards are not a guarantee of winning scholarships to future senior schools at 13+
The Profile of a Scholar at St Paul’s Cathedral School
Scholars will be able to demonstrate exceptional aptitude, ability and proven commitment in any one or more of the following disciplines:
(Click a category name for more details)
- Application for awards for 2023/24 should be made via the online form by Friday 13th January 2023 at which time a registration fee of £100 is due (Fee is waived for internal candidates). If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com.
- Parents must write a letter in support of their application to be uploaded via the online form
- Apply online using the link below
- Assessment and interviews will begin the week commencing 23rd January
- Offers will be made by Friday 17th February
- In line with the Joint Code of Practice for Schools, acceptance of offers will not be required until Wednesday 1st March 2023.